- ONB/MDPA/BDP/15/2023-2024 - Procurement for the Supply, Delivery,
Installation, Configuration, Testing and Commissioning of one mini CNC Machine
- MDPA Indicative Annual Procurement Plan FY 23-24 FORM A
- MDPA Indicative Annual Procurement Plan FY 23-24 FORM B
Online Registration of Suppliers for MDPA
Authorised under Regulation 42 of the Public Procurement Regulations 2008
The Mauritius Digital Promotion Agency (ex-National Computer Board)
is a para-statal body under the aegis of the Ministry of Information Technology,
Communication and Innovation.
The Mauritius Digital Promotion Agency (MDPA) is inviting potential
suppliers, contractors and consultants to register with the MDPA for the supply of goods,
works, services and consultancy services.
Interested parties are requested to register online on the following website address and by
uploading all the requested documents and their updated company profiles: www.mdpa.mu
Terms and Conditions
- Suppliers providing inaccurate or incomplete information will not be considered.
- No price of materials/services should be submitted at this stage
- The attention of applicant is being drawn to the fact that registration does not mean
that the MDPA has or will have any contractual obligation towards them and this does not
entitle them to become exclusive suppliers/ contractors/consultant/service providers for
- The MDPA reserves the right to look for alternative suppliers/contractors, whenever it
deems necessary to do so.
- Suppliers/Contractors and Consultants previously registered with the NCB should register
again on the MDPA website.
- Interested parties shall register ONLY for goods, works, services and consultancy
services which are under their current lines of business.
- For local contractors – CIDB certificates must be submitted, where applicable, as and
when requested by the MDPA.
- Registration of Suppliers on the Government e-Procurement System. Potential
suppliers/contractors/consultant/service providers are hereby informed that the
e-Procurement System has become mandatory for public sector bodies. You may contact the
PPO for assistance and information on email@example.com
Mauritius Digital Promotion Agency
2nd Floor Wing A
Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Tower
Cybercity, Ebene, 72201, Mauritius